USE EBIKEBARN30 FOR 30 DAYS FREE INSURANCE
e-Bike Barn have partnered up with Laka insurance to help you protect your new bike. Voted the Best Cycle Insurance Provider five years in a row, they also offer all our customers 30 days free insurance on their new bike. You can choose between Laka Pro and Laka Core, whilst both offer no excess, zero depreciation and flexible cover, Laka Pro also covers accidental damage, roadside recovery and worldwide cover.
The coverage is flexible and there is no subscription required so you can amend or cancel your coverage at any time. To activate your free 30 days insurance, head to the laka website and enter the discount code EBIKEBARN30.
Laka’s collective cover is designed specifically for cyclists. They’ve turned traditional insurance on its head with a new collective offering. Instead of paying upfront premiums, consumers pay based on the collectives’ claims each month. The payment will vary each month but will be capped at the price of a traditional insurance policy.
If claims performance is better than expected in one month, everyone benefits from that improvement. Additionally, 80% of your money goes straight back into the collective to help fix, replace and assist. The other 20% keeps their wheels spinning. It’s that simple.
"By far the best insurance company. Their ethos in trying to help the community is a truly innovative approuch to insurance."