Returns & Refunds
Terms & Conditions
Goods which prove unsuitable may be returned for refund, credit or exchange if they are returned to ourselves within 14 days (online (distance) purchase) or 7 days (in person purchase) of receipt. Subject to the following conditions:
- Items are returned carriage paid.
- Items are received in resalable condition.
- Items should be returned unused in their original condition in order to secure a refund.
- Items are returned complete with all packaging in good condition. (We reserve the right to levy a charge to replace product packaging which is damaged or defaced).
- Items returned after 14 days from receipt may not be accepted and/or may be subject to a restocking charge of not less than 10%. This does not affect your statutory rights
Special Order Items
We cannot accept any items which have been specially ordered for you or manufactured to your specification for return.
All returns are to be accompanied by the senders name and address, account number, order reference number (these are found on the invoice), and reason for return. Please help us help you.
We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc., you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
e-Bike Barn are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
Please advise our Customer Service Department of any problems with shortages or carrier damage within 5 days of receipt. We regret that beyond this time, due to circumstances beyond our control we may be unable to process your claim.